Emma has beautiful hair. So beautiful that sometimes I just don't want to put it up (even though I should so she doesn't get stuff in it, or worse, chew on it) just so I can enjoy looking at how beautiful it really it. She likes to leave it down, but for the above mentioned 2 reasons, it is usually put up. Earlier this week she wanted to have curlers put in her hair after a bath, so I put them in and she went to bed. Thursday morning, when she got up and we took them out, the curls were so awesome. They hadn't come out that great since we started putting curlers in. When I asked her on Thursday if we could do her hair curly for church on Sunday, she said, and I quote "No, cause everybody will laugh at me!" It took me a while to convince her, but I did, and here is the results. It took me less time this morning to do this that what I normally do. It was great, and she really enjoyed having bouncy curls.
A Little Scare
1 week ago


6 comments:
Tell Emma that she is beautiful and shame on those who laugh, although I don't know who would!! I want a little girl to put curlers in her hair...one day...
That is adorable!!!! She is precious.
Heather - She is just a mini you!
She is quite the lovey.... ahhhh to have a girl. Maybe that's why the Lord won't send me one b/c he knows I'll do nothing but spend my day doing beauty salon on her :)
Love the curls. She does have BEAUTIFUL hair!
What a pretty girl!
Post a Comment