Jack was a thumbsucker too for awhile! He sucked his thumb all the time for almost 2 months, and than just randomly stopped! I was disappointed, it was really nice that he could self sooth. Oh, well, she looks really cute
Awe, that's so cute. Luckily neither of my kids kept that habbit. I was a thumbsucker myself. It took a long time to kick that habbit. But it looks so cute when they do it as babies!
3 comments:
Jack was a thumbsucker too for awhile! He sucked his thumb all the time for almost 2 months, and than just randomly stopped! I was disappointed, it was really nice that he could self sooth. Oh, well, she looks really cute
Awe, that's so cute. Luckily neither of my kids kept that habbit. I was a thumbsucker myself. It took a long time to kick that habbit. But it looks so cute when they do it as babies!
SO SWEET!!! Aidan sucked his thumb for about a month around the same age...it's so sweet when they are little like that!
Post a Comment