- The week is almost over. It has been a tough...really tough on me week.
- My sister who cleared up my head for me this morning.
- Good Food that I have some how managed to fix for our family this week.
- A new Calling at church. I will let you all know what it is after Sunday:)
- Good friends who make me feel that I am not the only crazy mommy, and that my kids are pretty normal.
- A good Play Date. The rest of the day Emma kept saying, "That was really fun to play with my friends Mom, Thanks!"
- A Blessing Phone Call I have been thinking about making, but she beat me to it.
- A *Friend who has been trying and finally is pregnant.
- My Hubby, who some times doesn't get to change his clothes cause he jumps in to help me as soon as he gets home. He doesn't even take is own time out.
- Said Same Hubby, who has been working hard at scheduling Job Interviews, and always is asking my thoughts on locations. So thoughtful.
- The Scriptures cause without them, this week would have put me in the crazy house.
*I won't say who until she says I can:)

2 comments:
What is your new calling?
I am the RS Chorister. I did this when Emma was a baby and loved it!
Post a Comment