CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Emma's Garden!

It is true...I am not one to have a green thumb. I killed a very easy to take care of Aloe Vera Plant, and struggle to keep my other 2 live plants alive. The closest thing I have had to a garden is my Strawberry Patch, which is more like a row than a patch, and I have trouble keeping up with that! I like the flowers that grow in spring...and I have planted flowers for the spring, and they seem to come full at the end of Summer. I have a lot to learn.

Emma and the other hand, is sure that tumble weeds should grow in the snow. After the great warm up and the major fast melt off we found TONS of tumble weeds around our trailer and others. Emma gathered all of them together and decided to "plant" them in the snow. She work quite hard at this, and was very happy when it was done. I think that as I learn about gardening and growing plants, I should include her to learn with me. :)

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Campbells said...

That's pretty cute! I really liked your thankful thursday. So my question to you is, how do you get up before your kids? Are you an early riser, or are they sleeping in kids? Either way, that would be nice to have some time like that in the morning. Maybe I should consider trying to get before my kids.

Amber said...

That is so cute. It made me laugh. Great garden Emma! Oh and a funny story for you, I walked right past Mary Gilman in Target yesterday and looked up to say hello. We made eye contact and she turned away and kept walking. Nice, huh!

Heather said...

That sounds like Mary..:)

Liz said...

I love that she's wearing a bike helmet in the snow to plant her tumbleweed. Random kid stuff is the best.

ChrisandTamara said...

How cute - kids are so creative.

Jenn said...

She has a wonderuly artful design there! Yay Emma!