CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday

  • For Family letting us stay with them while Shawn is on rotation. It is nice to not be home by ourselves, but have the opportunity to visit family and friends.
  • A better night of Sleep. Need I say more?
  • A Loving Husband, which is sometimes sadly, taken for granted.
  • Paige and Emma's picture taken and crossed off my to do list. So happy that is taken care of. It about did me in.
  • Sunshine. The rain is nice and I love the smell of rain, but it is so nice to see the sun.
  • Freedom we enjoy as citizen of the US. I don't think that I really understand all that is available to me.
  • Falling Gas Prices! We paid $1.95 in Lewiston before we left to come to Nampa. I never thought that I would see gas for under $2.50 again.
  • We are half way to graduation. National Boards are in 2 weeks, and I am, as I am sure Shawn is, anxious to have that over. We are half way there!!!
  • My Mom! I don't know what I would do with out her helping hand. She is a wonderful mom. I hope that I can follow in her footsteps.
  • Emma and Mason for sharing their giggles with me and making me laugh. They sure are good friends and play so well together. I am so grateful they have each other.

No comments: