- My long Hair that I had to grow out. I can't believe how long it is now. I can actually put it in a braid again:)
- My happy, stressed out Husband has lately started complimenting me in ways he hasn't for a while. It sure feels good to be complimented and has helped me realize that I should compliment others more often.
- A beautiful baby who is growing so much. I can't believe it has been a month since she was born.
- Two silly toddlers that make me grateful that I can try to better my patience each day. I sure love how they are such good friends to each other.
- Being able to see my sister, who I only see twice a year.
- Thanksgiving! Not because of the food you eat, but the all day reminder of being thankful. It is a good holiday, but we should live in Thanksgiving all year. everyday!
- Sleep not that I get much, but what I do get I am thankful for.
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ for bring so much peace and guidance to my life. I learn how to be a better Wife and Mother through studying the life of Christ.
A Little Scare
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment