- Newly Cleaned Carpets in the living room, dining room, and hall. I feel like I am living in a whole new space.
- Shawn's surprise at 4:30, as he walked through the door. It was so nice to have him home early.
- All the baby clothes washed, dried, folded and put away. I think that besides the bed, we are ready for her arrival.
- Preregisteration at the Hospital so IF I go into labor, I don't have to worry about that.
- Rain, not like we got much, but that air had that new rain smell that I love.
- Warm October Days that get us out of the house and playing.
- Emma not wearing Pull-ups at night anymore! YAY! Thank you Daddy for the encouragement and support, and all the excitement you fed to her to help her want to make this happen.
- Mason's funny sentences that really we don't completely get. The other night while sitting at the table he said something that sounded like this, "Daddy, you have a bowie in your bottom". Shawn and I just laughed. He has also started calling Mommy, daddy. Everyone is Daddy to him now:)
- A Clean house, which will only stay this way till winter planting, which is any day now.
- The Blessings of the Lord. I know that we have TOO many to list, but I see daily His hand in my life. I am so thankful for being able to see the blessings as blessings.
A Little Scare
1 week ago

1 comment:
Yup we still have trouble deciphering some of Katie's phrases too. Too cute! Congrats Emma (and Daddy and Mommy) on no more pull-ups! Wow - can't believe it's almost time for Paige to come already - life goes fast. Good luck! Love the Fall background. I love Fall - Sept. and Oct. are perfect weather.
Post a Comment