CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thoughts today:
  • I have 4 weeks to this day, my scheduled C-Section happens.
  • Indoor running Water which I take for granted most every day
  • Washer and dryer in my house, and not down a flight of stairs...
  • The cool Fall air that chills the nights and makes the day pleasant
  • 2 Nights of Emma keeping her bed, panties, and sheets all dry... is this the start of NO MORE PULL UPS?
  • Comforts of having a home while so many are with out their homes and the comfort of knowing home is there
  • The Energizer Bunny I have for a husband...he keeps going and going and going...until he hits the pillow:) This deserves a post of it own!
  • Friends who through their own busy life, still have time to render service and set such a wonderful example to me.
  • Sleep, cause I am still getting some, and know that will all end in a few weeks:)
  • Light, even at the touch of a switch
  • Relief Society General Broadcast. I bet this year I won't get the impression that it is time to start thinking about having another baby:)
  • Comfortable Clothing cause all my Maternity clothes are not comfortable, you can usually find me hangin' out with Yoga pants and a tee shirt. Oh how I love those pants!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather;

I am thankful for YOU today for playing with Novalie while I donated blood. Thank you!!

Dore'

Amy said...

4 weeks?! Yay! i'm so excited to meet paige, but that will be more then 4 weeks. these past few months have just flown by so fast!