CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Paige is Here!

Paige Rebekah Sanders was born at 9:24 this morning by C-section. She weighed 7 lb, 4.3 oz, was 20 in. long and 12 1/4 in. head. She is very cute and looks alot like Emma and her mom. Surgery went very well and both Heather and Paige are doing great. I (Shawn) am excited and happy. Paige is so small, its hard to remember Emma and Mason that small. Here are a few pictures. I am sure we will post more in the next few days.

A close up of Paige as the nurses are cleaning her up after delivery.

Daddy, Mommy and Paige right after delivery.


Paige Rebekah Sanders in the nursery shortly after delivery.


Mommy and Paige back in the birthing room.

Daddy and Paige. I forget how small babies are when they are born.

11 comments:

Amy said...

Thats amazing!!! I can see both Emma and Mason in her! She's sooo beautiful! Congratulations guys...I'm so happy for you!

Stillman and Michelle said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to meet her. We are so happy for you.

Stillman and Michelle said...

p.s. My Mom is working at the Boise Towne Square Mall for when you want to get her pictures taken.

ChrisandTamara said...

Yaaaaayyyyy! Congratulations!!!! She's adorable! Wow - she looks like she has the same color of hair as Heather; and lots of it too. (Guess what - today is Colby's birthday too). Welcome Paige!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am really happy for you! What a beautiful addition to your family.

Tammy

Amber said...

Oh you guys did good! Congrats! Welcome to the world Paige!!!

Jenn said...

We're SOOOO happy for you! Paige is just beautiful! I wish I could be there to see her!
Lots of love!!!
--The MacLeods

Anonymous said...

she's so sweet. congrads. I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see her next month. Love your sis

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She already looks like the rest of the family, too! What a little sweetie!

Camille said...

this totally made me cry.... I'm so happy for you. It feels likes just a few posts ago you announced you were prego and now she's here!

Please please please tell me how to have a girl :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Glad everything went well. I can't wait to meet Paige!
Doré