Congratulations. Paige is so cute. Seeing that birthing room in Pullman Hospital just makes me miss Pullman all the more.
You look so good Heather!! I can't tell if Paige is crying, or yawning...but I'm sure she's happy to have 2 wonderful siblings, and parents that love her!
it looks like Paige is talking already. lol very cute family
Cute family pic! Looks like Paige is saying lets get this over with so I can sleep (or maybe eat).
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations. Paige is so cute. Seeing that birthing room in Pullman Hospital just makes me miss Pullman all the more.
You look so good Heather!! I can't tell if Paige is crying, or yawning...but I'm sure she's happy to have 2 wonderful siblings, and parents that love her!
it looks like Paige is talking already. lol very cute family
Cute family pic! Looks like Paige is saying lets get this over with so I can sleep (or maybe eat).
Post a Comment