CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Froggie!

Shawn found this little frog on the steps to our porch Friday when he got home from school. Mason and Emma had a lot of fun playing with it and watching it jump around. Mason acted like he was afraid of it as first, but he laughed when it jumped it around. I think that he enjoyed watching it, and wasn't sure if he liked it on him or not.


After I was done taping him, I sat down with him and helped him hold the frog in his little hands, and we talked to the frog. He was so cute as he learned to just look and enjoy it. He then handed it off to Emma, who helped Daddy return it back out side. Now she tells him to catch the frogs so they can play with them again. It was so fun to stop and play.


6 comments:

Melina said...

What a great video. I love Mason's laugh! It is priceless.

Jenn said...

Great video! Mason is so cute with that frog...I love his happy little laugh. We found a frog at the park a few weeks ago and Aidan acted the same way--super cute!

Amy said...

Thats hilarious! It's a good thing that your kids aren't scared of creatures...I know some who scream bloody murder if there is a fly on the wall!!

Nikki Peterson said...

Thank You for making me laugh today. It was so funny to see the frog on Mason's shirt and him not realize it till it jumped. How fun it is to watch our little ones learn about new things.

ChrisandTamara said...

How funny! Katie thinks all animals are cute. Last night I went over to Deedra's house for a while and Katelynn and Garrett were in the front room while we were in the back room. We started hearing some high-pitched squeals and giggles coming from them. We wondered what in the world they were doing. We found them sitting on the floor trying to catch a cricket that had gotten in the house. Garrett caught the little guy with both hands and was give him some good squishes before I got him to drop it. Poor little cricket lost a leg. I got a piece of paper and scooped him outside - but I think he was probably already dead. And then we found the leg laying on the linoleum by the front door. Poor little guy - a victim of toddler play.

Curtis and Deedra said...

That's pretty cute. Unfortunately I couldn't hear the video because I need new speakers but it was still fun to watch.

By the way, good luck with the c-section tomorrow!!