This is Jenn's friend, Erica. Confession: I occasionally blog-hop on yours ;) and I HAD to come on and say GOOD JOB! She is so adorable and she especially looks like your other 2 in that second picture! Jenn tells me you're doing great with another c-section...take it easy, though. I felt so good after the 3rd and 4th after some time but then over did it. I'm happy to hear you are all doing so well, congrats and ENJOY!
6 comments:
Holy cow look at all that dark hair. Where did that come from? She is a doll!
Hi Heather...
This is Jenn's friend, Erica. Confession: I occasionally blog-hop on yours ;) and I HAD to come on and say GOOD JOB! She is so adorable and she especially looks like your other 2 in that second picture! Jenn tells me you're doing great with another c-section...take it easy, though. I felt so good after the 3rd and 4th after some time but then over did it. I'm happy to hear you are all doing so well, congrats and ENJOY!
She definitely looks like she belongs to your family. Very precious!
wow - her hair turned dark. She's so very cute.
So sweet!
She looks so much like Mason only in pink! How cute. we are so happy for you!
Post a Comment