CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sleep Depirvation

Anyone who knows Mason, knows he is a mover. Grandpa Sanders nicknamed him "Taz" while he was here last weekend, because, he just never stops. Even when he is sleeping, the child moves around a lot! Last night, was a whole different story. Shawn was in the living room with the kids watching a documentary about animals and their babies. Emma was sitting on the floor, and really into the show, as was Shawn, who, was sitting on the couch with Mason. Shawn calls me into the room, and I walk in to see Mason sitting up on the couch, with his head bobbing side ways and his eyes opening and closing. We both just laughed. I had to grab the camera, but when he realized I had it in hand, he just wanted his picture taken. Then he laid down on the couch. The first picture:

Taken by me, then I left the room. Shawn took the next two:


You would think that he had been up with Paige during the night. I don't think that Mason has ever done this. It wasn't even 7:30pm.
I guess that we wore him out playing and having fun with his sisters!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn said...

So sweet, so peaceful!