CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thankful Thursday

  • Losing 17 lbs. since Paige was born.
  • Watching my kids play and enjoy their new sister.
  • Experiencing being a new mom again.
  • Being healthy and not being sick while recovering. It is amazing how I feel compared to my last 2 deliveries.
  • Shawn! I don't even know the words to express my thanks to him for all he dose, and the support I feel from him. I am so thankful to be married to him.
  • Paige is such a good baby. She sleeps A LOT, but when she is awake, she is happy and very bright of aware of what is around. She is a very good eater also...which makes me a happy mom!
  • The excitement of Halloween, even though I may not get to be with the kids while the trunk of treat.
  • Fall Leaves and their beautiful colors
  • Phone calls from people who offer help, and just a friendly hello. Sure make me feel like I am cared about.

2 comments:

Amy said...

yay!! loosing 17lbs is awesome! I'm so glad that you are feeling well, and things are wonderful for you! Can't wait to see you in 18 days!!!

The Bott Family said...

I found it! Cute blog.

The site for the S. Saturday stuff is http://pu2enrichingnews.blogspot.com