I have stayed away from politics on my blog cause it is more of my family blog. I may start inserting from time to time on politics because they will affect my family. I was e-mail a link to some videos on youtube, and wanted to share them with you! This one: It's the economy, Obama hits home a bit, and at the end, (it's kinds long) he talks about what he is voting for this coming election! Those are the same things that I am voting for, less government, freedom, free enterprise, less taxes, for America!
This one: Dear Mr. Obama is done by a Iraq War Veteran. I have never been to Iraq, nor do I think that I will ever visit there. I have however met many people from there, and nations around the Middle East while serving as a missionary. I was told a lot of stories about how the governments there treated the people, and I for one have always been in support of the war, not just for our freedoms, but for the freedom of my brothers and sister who don't live in this great nation. I don't want to ever sit down next to someone and hear the horror stories about how they were treated because they didn't agree with something someone wanted them to agree on. We all have out own thoughts. We were created that way, to think for our selves. It is a God given attribute. I am sad that the war has caused so many deaths, not just our Army, but people from every walk of life. I want to war to be over, but I also want to win the war on Freedom, and not just back out or back down. I don't think that this would serve anyone and it would only make all those who have fought and died worthless. I may wish that this election sure had a better candidate, but I can't change that. Take some time to think about what you believe, what you want and then research the best man that represents you. You don't have to agree with everything that they talk about or believe, because you have the God given attribute to think for your self and not to be thought for by some one else!
A Little Scare
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment