CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday

  • Shawn is home every night! So nice to not have to talk on the phone with him!
  • Boards are scheduled and now I know what the goal is
  • Mason graduated from the speech therapy! His last day at Early Learning is Monday Sept. 22. His speech has improved so much in the last 2 months, that they can't find anything to ask our insurance to keep paying for the services. We will still have checks up every 3 months to make sure he hasn't fallen behind, but he is doing very well right now!
  • Emma learning to petal her bike. I guess it had to be in her own time frame! At least Dad was here to see it happen!
  • Healthy Baby Paige~ she is active and moving all the time... if only I felt like I was active and moving all the time:)
  • Being all done with my Peaches (will post on this tomorrow)
  • Sleeping in this morning. Emma woke up at 8:40 and Mason woke up at 9:30. They even went to bed on time last night!
  • Blessings that I don't see as blessings but realize it later. Looking back I realize how much of a blessing it was that Shawn's school schedule panned out the way it did. I see the hand of the Lord in how everything lately has worked, even if it isn't in the immediate moment!

No comments: