CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I have so much to be thankful for, and I am sure it is true with everyone. It is realizing what we have so we can recognize the blessings we are given daily!



    • Sunrises, sunsets, night time skies.
    • Lessons learned from living, making changes, and doing better
    • The strength and support from Family, even when they are not close
    • "I'm so sorry's" from the little people in my life.
    • Quiet Moments to ponder
    • Blessings from living the Gospel
    • Living Prophets and Apostles
    • A Testimony that you can lean on when your natural man gets to you.
    • More time spent with my Husband
    • A full nights sleep
    • Little giggles and belly laughter from children
    • Reminders from said children, that life if really simple, we just make it hard for ourselves.

No comments: