Here's to the last 5 years, and the endless more together!
The Day it all began, July 2003
1 year~ September 2004
2 years~ August 2005
3 years~ July 2006
4 years~ July 2007
Almost 5 years~ June 2008
Thank You,Shawn to the happiest 5 years of my short life. I look forward to the endless years we have together, the growth, the hardships, the laughter, the silence! It will all make us stronger! Thank you for loving me! Thank You for being the gratest Father to our Children.
Thank You for doing what you do to take care of me, our children, and our future!
I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
It is crazy how much has changed in such a short amount of time! I still remember you reception. I LOVED it (truth be told it was because of the brownies!). Congrats on 5 years! May there be many more wonderful years to come!
Happy Anniversary! Its been a great Five years of knowing you. (Stillman longer, but for me anyway)
Post a Comment