My little sister passed this on to me, or anyone who wanted to do it. I thought sure.
You've gotta use you're photos....can't change anything about it. Take the picture AS IS..no cleaning, or anything! Have fun.
3. The Kitchen Sink: I love my new sink. I think it stays cleaner than any sink I will ever own. I love how it shines:)
4. My Favorite Room in the House: The kitchen..cause it has a new feeling, and I love to cook!
5. My Closet: Too small and too crowded!
6. My Favorite Shoes: Don't laugh, My Doc Martins, the ones I wore on my mission. They are so comfortable and really worn out, but my feet feel so good in them!
7. My Laundry: Last load, the odds and ends towels. I dislike this load the most!
8. What your kids are doing now:
Emma is Playing in her room
Mason is playing with the Barn on Emma's bed9. Self Portrait :
10. Favorite Vacation: Seaside, Oregon ~ The only time my kids have been to the coast and it would have been perfect if Shawn had been with us. We had so much fun!
So I tag everyone who visits my site and reads this. Leave a comment so I can come check out your post:)



No comments:
Post a Comment