CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Daddy Daughter Date

So I am finally posting some pictures!!! Boy have I missed blogging pictures! I have so many things that I want to post and share...but I don't know if I am going to get it all.
Saturday, May 31~ Shawn took Emma on a Daddy Daughter Date. He took her to Boondocks, in Meridian, Idaho. Boondocks is a family friendly fun park, they have mini golfing, bumper boats, bumper cars, and 4 story in door play area for children, and laser tag. Emma and Shawn did some miniature golfing and the bumper boats. Then Shawn watched Emma play on the indoor play area. He said that they had a lot of fun, and when they got home, Emma was dead asleep in the car. We like to try to get these two together for their date once a month, but it has been about two since their last date. Emma LOVES spending time alone with Dad and would do it everyday if it were available. So happy that they had so much fun together.
Here are some pictures that Shawn took:




What a fun Day!

No comments: