CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Redneck Bull Riding

I have always wondered how to effectively use the really big exercise balls. They have them in the Delivery Rooms at the Hospital when you are having a baby, but I have not used them, and I have seen them at gyms and a few people I know own one. I have never thought that I would want one cause of the room it would take to store when it is blown up, and I don't really know how to use it right.
Shawn showed my whole family the purpose of these balls on June 1. I guess he really would like to ride a bull, cause he is learning to make do. Amy, my sister, took some video, but she didn't get any really good action, so I will just post the pictures.
The bull riding position:
I don't know what this position is...I have never seen a bull rider do this:
Going forward:
Falling off!
It is so fun to sit back and laugh at the funny things my husband does to make every one laugh.
He got one of my brothers to try...but he didn't last as long as Shawn, and all the cousins wanted a turn. The fun things you can do with an exercise ball. I still don't want one at my house though.

1 comment:

ChrisandTamara said...

Yah I agree, too big. I've thought about it before and always decided against it because of that. Looks like fun for bull riding though!