CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 9, 2008

"I didn't ask you"

So I don't have a picture for this post, but that is ok, cause the reading will make you belly laugh!

Saturday evening, the kids and I had some alone time! No one at my parents house...unusual!
I was making dinner. I went out the their "barn" used more for a storage garage, to the freezer to get some frozen veggies. When I came out I saw Emma squatting at the bottom of the steps, pants at her ankles and a puddle of pee all over the ground. I couldn't stop laughing! I asked " Why are you peeing here? She answered "Cause I didn't ask you"! DUH~ if she asked I would have said to go inside and go in the toilet. I hope this isn't a sign that when we have a little farm, she says out all day, cause she is ok with going to the bathroom outside. So so funny!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aha! She understands the system now... ;-) And that is too cute! LOL

Stillman and Michelle said...

I caught Alex hiding today. which of course as all you parents know means he was pooping his pants. I asked him why he pooped in his pants and not the toilet? He said "because I hid." duh mom.

ChrisandTamara said...

Going in the toilet is such a chore for little kiddos. Who wants to take the time - playing is more fun! Unfortunately us parents are the ones who have to clean up the messes. I'm not looking forward to potty training Katie. She's sat on the potty several times but has never gone in the potty yet - we'll have to get her one of those kiddy potty seats so she can relax - and a newspaper of course ;-)