CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thankful Thursday

My list this week, isn't a really good list, but next week will be so much better.
  • Emma and Mason are not here, suffering through this remodel. I couldn't imagine what that would be like and how much longer this would take.
  • Shawn works not just all day at the hospital, but then comes home and asks where I need him and then stays up till odd hours in the evening to work on finishing. (while I am in bed sleeping)
  • I am almost 18 weeks pregnant, and feeling really good. I get really tired, but I think that might have something to do with the physical work I am endeavoring to do. No, I am not showing yet!
  • Still wearing non pregnancy clothes. Haven't even pulled out the maternity clothes yet.
  • Cupboard doors are mostly on!! We still need to get 5 hinges, but the store is sold out and we are waiting to get more in.

Here are some pictures: Above the stove
Behind the sink
Laundry Closet

I still have the finish painting the front of all the doors, but they are back up! We have had them down for 2-3 months now!!!

  • Some what functional kitchen: May be in my bed room on the hope chest, but I can get to it and I cooked dinner last night and it was so much better than TV dinners (yuck).
  • The floor is all up, and we just need to prime it to lay down the new tiles.
  • I feel the end so close.
  • In 3 days I will get to see my kids again.
  • Daily phone calls to talk to Emma and hear Mason breathing. He did say "I Love You" Saturday. It melted me!

No comments: