CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Updates

Last night Shawn worked on the floor with our home teacher Ian C. So happy that he was able to come and help. He did much more than I would have. He left about 9pm, Shawn and I then stayed up until 11:30 cutting tiles to fit them. The floor is not done this morning, but it is so very close I can taste it!
Starting to lay the tiles
Cutting the tile to fit its place
Look at that happy face. I am sure he was enjoying it!
I have a little more painting to do today. Just some simple trim work. I will work on that after my Dr. appointment is less than a hour. Maybe tomorrow night I can post the completed project. Emma is really excited to be getting a new kitchen, and is always so anxious to see the pictures of a work in progress. Yesterday she told me "you get what you need to get done and come to Grandma's house!" She is so miss, we sure can't wait till Sunday when we get to leave. (hoping all the work it done)

4 comments:

Jenn said...

It's looking good! I can't wait to see the finished project!

ChrisandTamara said...

Wow! - what a project! Lookin good. It'll be so nice when you're finished and can enjoy it.

Unknown said...

Holy cow - do you think Emma & Mason will recognize it when they get home? ;-) You guys have done a BEAUTIFUL job!!! :-)

SEISITO said...

Buen trabajo, felicitaciones, pregunto ¿quedaran goteras?
saludos