CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Planning a vacation!

I was so sure that if I started planning a much needed family vacation for this August, now,
I would be sure to have no problems. I have spent so much time trying to find a camp site to reserve in August, only to find that nothing in the area we are looking at is available. Everything is already reserved. I made a phone call to make sure that this is correct and was told, "People book 9 months out, (the farthest out they book reservations) and as the time comes closer, people may cancel the reservation due to a family emergency or not being able to get off work. Keep in mind, with gas prices up, people will rethink about their vacations. Check back often, you might find something available." So for the next little while, I get to try my chances at trying to get something reserved for a small 2 week window. We may be changing plans... urrh!

No comments: