Emma caught the cold that Mason and I tried so hard to keep to ourselves.
Poor Emma though, has a horrible cough, that doesn't give up! All night long, all day long...
Until now! Last night I went out and after looking at everything on the market, I got this:
This morning when she woke up she was coughing so hard she started to gag! I put these little mini melts in her mouth (even though she kept telling me that she didn't need any medicine) and the coughing stopped in a matter of minutes. I didn't hear any coughing from her until just now (6 hours later). She has been acting a whole lot more like Emma usually is, and a lot less sick feeling!Sunday morning, when she got up, Dad was already gone to work to check on the animals. She told me when he gets home she needs a blessing and since then, when ever Shawn gets home she tells him she needs a blessing. What great faith of a little child!
I am so grateful that I found something to help calm down her coughing and give her a little easier time breathing. I highly recommend using this product, but make sure your child is within the dose recommended age!

No comments:
Post a Comment