Our night time routine goes something like this:
- Take a bath
- Get on pajamas
- Brush teeth
- Read books
- Read Scriptures
- Say Family prayer
- Kisses, hugs and maybe a little wrestling
- To bed!
This is the little wrestling that I was talking about!
Whatta grin!
When Mason gives hugs to Emma, not only does it include the arms around her, but also the legs, which usually ends in falling to the ground where they wrestle each other for a short time.Last night was a perfect night to capture this moment, as the camera was sitting very close.
We love to see how these two play together, and how very close in size they are...better watch out Emma, he's gonna take you over!

3 comments:
So cute!! I can't wait till we add one more to evenings like this! Although, i think Ethan will sit and laugh instead of wrestle! Only a few more weeks!!
Absolutely adorable! What a loving couple of kiddos! :-)
Sounds like bed time around here, except you'd have to throw Daddy into the mix. I'm sure yours gets in there too.
Super cute kiddos!
Post a Comment