CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 17, 2014

It's been a long time....

It's been a long time since I've done any blogging... pregnancy does that to you. Shortly around the time of my last post I was blown into full fledged morning sickness and most every normal thing in life came to a halt.

So before baby gets here, we are getting all the things crossed off our to do list. One of those things is dental check ups. Carter had his first appointment on July 10, and was awesome. Emma, Paige and Carter all had an appointment at the same time, so Emma went first to show him how things go and how it's is not scary. He was so excited when it was finally his turn. 

 He had no issues with any of the instruments used and really loved the water and sucker tools.  He was good at opening wide and letting Lexi do a full cleaning.
 I'm pretty sure he was smiling while she was cleaning.



 Ta Da! All done. We had to drop something off at the office later that day and he was so excited to be back, and so disappointed that he wasn't going to get to do it again. Now he asks when he gets to go back.  I'm grateful he liked it and count my blessings that I have kids who actually like going to se the dentist!

No comments: