CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day 4 St. Johns Antigua Rainforest Canopy Tour


On day 2 I went on a Zip Line Tour over the Antigua Rainforest.  
I tried to convince Heather to come with me, but she couldn't bring herself to do it.
I rode by van up into the rainforest where we were equipped with a harness, helmet, and gloves.


The tour consisted of a dozen zip lines that zig-zagged across a canyon.  There were rangers at each platform to help you dismount from one zipline and get on the next.




This picture is of the "Screamer" which is 328 feet long and over 300 feet above the ground.


Once I got to the bottom, I had to work my way back uphill on a challenge course consisting of rope and plank bridges.  It was a lot of fun to sail over and through the rainforest canopy!

Shawn

1 comment:

Amy said...

bahaha...I can't believe you guys left eachother for a day! :)