CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day to Day


 I've been telling myself for a while that I want and need to blog about some things. I am sure if I had a whole weekend with nothing else to do, I would still not come close. We have had some fun, exciting things I would love to journal but I just can't seem to find time to sit and do it.  Right now, for example, I'm typing this as I sit next to Mason as I encourage him to do his homework.  This is a nightly ritual that we have started. Most days he gets it done with out too much distraction, but often he has to be reminded to do his homework several times in the 15 to 20 minutes we take to do it. He could have it done in 10, but he gets so distracted that it slows him down.
I almost feel like I need to sit down and dissect my schedule and find 30 minutes a week to blog about the things that I feel really matter. I feel like I don't have time to keep up with the recording of events, and because such, we won't have them.  I know that I am not the only mom that juggles and crazy schedule, especially when we have no extra activities right now, but there are things in life that seem like extra activities.
I have a goal to take some pictures, and blog about my current challenge/goal I have given myself. I also have some really fun stories, pictures and experiences I want to share before the memories have faded. Maybe tomorrow, I'll share something, maybe I won't be chasing Carter from tearing my house apart.... this boy keeps me on my toes.

No comments: