CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Carter!

*Warning, Cute baby picture overload ahead!

How did we go from this:
To this:
 in such a short time?  I am stumped as to how he got to be 1 so quickly. This year has certainly been the year to remember and Carter make it much more memorable.
Shawn and I went Christmas shopping the Saturday before Carter's birthday and we found this cute Little Dare Devil shirt at Target. It has a cute little cape velcroed  on the back of the shirt. 




 As I was decorating his cupcakes he could hardly stand it. He just wanted some icing.  I couldn't believe how giddy he was to get the spatula with a little bit of icing on it. 




 We had carrots and Spaghetti for dinner. He sure loves his spaghetti and loves to make a mess with it. 
 After dinner we opened presents before doing cake. It took a little bit of time for him to figure out how to get the wrapping paper off but once he figured it out, he enjoyed ripping. He'll have a fun Christmas!
Emma got his a vibrating pig that he really likes. 

 And Paige picked out a little fisher price follow along dog on a string that Carter absolutely loves pulling around the house. He gets a kick out of the fact that it follows him. 


 Mason got him some bath toys, a soft softball and a little dump truck. 

 From Mom and Dad Carter got a new sippy cup with a straw and some water bomb bath balls for the tub. He was pretty happy with his new stash! 






 We blew up a balloon and let him play with it until one of the kids threw it up to the ceiling and it popped.  It was fun while it lasted.



 Carter really loves his Ice Cream. He is 100% his daddies boy.  If anyone has any ice cream, he has to have some too. (Don't judge me for letting my under one year old try Ice Cream)  I thought an Ice Cream cone cake would be perfect for him. They didn't turn out as awesome as I had hoped, but they were good and they tasted even better than they look.
 And Carter had the most fun making a bath worthy mess!





Did I mention that Chocolate is Carter's new best friend. He sure loves that stuff!

No comments: