CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 21, 2012

This and That

Shawn and I celebrated 9 years of marriage spending very little on our date and planning our big 10 year for next year.  We rented some paddle boats at Waverly Pond in Albany and paddled around the pond for 30 minutes.  We then headed to Corvallis and tried out Market of Choices' amazing gourmet deli options.  It was the first time I left Carter with Babysitters and he did okay. I did okay also.

The stake had a 24th of July Pioneer celebration on the 20th that we went to. They had a bunch of fun games like stick pull and the gunny sack race. Mason didn't get the idea of the race part but he did get the jumping part. He just forgot to hold his gunny sack while doing it so he lost it often.  I got this picture of him somehow, but I wouldn't be able to retake it if I wanted to.  
 Carter had his first Chocolate chip cookie, thanks to one of the kids who left it laying around to him to pick up. He thought it was mighty tasty!
 And then he got his own cupcake. 
 They had a wagon ride, pulled by an old time tractor. All the kids thought it was the best thing ever. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been catching up on your blog! Love that jumping picture of Mason, and Paige's cheeks. so cute!!