CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 31, 2012

Chalk Hands

Last night, while Shawn and I watched the final night at the National Republican Convention, the kids were doing this.



 I should have taken pictures of the kids when they were done. The ones I took of them, was when they were just getting started.  The sidewalk in the back yard was wet, and they made chalk paint and painted their hands on the side of the house, the side of the garage, the BBQ grill, Luckie's roof to the dog house, the yard waste can and on each other. We recorded a video to put on our yearly family video and some day they will laugh at what they did. The hand prints were so cute, and it made it that much harder to tell them not to do it.


We had to get the brush out and wash the side of the house with soap. The pink chalk left a small imprint and needed some extra care.  You should have seen the tub water when they were done being washed up.  Paige still had purple in her hair after I scrubbed her and Emma and Paige still had gray hands till this afternoon.  We are just so grateful it wasn't real paint.

No comments: