My first outing with ALL 4 kids by my self was January 2, 2012. I needed to get the kids out of the house, I needed out of the house and the weather was prefect for doing so. Grandma Sanders made this had and glove set for Carter and I just couldn't help but take pictures. He is so cute. This was his first trip to the park. He lasted about 30 minutes before we had to get him home. I'd say that was success.
Paige was so cute swinging and running around wearing her shades. She was so happy to be running around and being happy. It had been a long month.
There was a big kid swinging next to Mason. He was probably 15-17 years old and was listening to his iPod. Mason kept saying to him "Hi, I'm Mason. Who are you?" I kept telling Mason he couldn't hear him, but he kept asking the kids the whole time he was on the swing. I laughed until I realized that he was getting quite frustrated and saw the start of a melt down. I quickly got him off the swing and playing on the jungle gym.
Carter sleeping and soaking up some sun.
We had so much fun playing. When we were leaving Emma asked if we could come back tomorrow...to which I had to say no since they started back to school from Christmas Vacation.

1 comment:
I'm so happy to see updates!! I can't wait to see you guys, and I can't wait to meet Carter! He's so stinken cute! :)
Post a Comment