Paige likes to wake up early. She always has. Paige also likes to take naps, usually. For the last month or so Paige has been acting really tired in the morning and usually I have to work at keeping her happy for the morning before I put her down for her afternoon nap. Today, the fight just wasn't worth it. Paige has been fighting different illnesses since Christmas week and I am sure that is part of her sleepiness. She got up at 6:15am this morning, and was put back to bed. She got back up at 7:04am and stayed up long enough to eat, take a bath, get her hair dried and she was back to bed at 9:00 am. She just got up, it's 11:20 am. I am hoping her 2:00 pm nap isn't spoiled cause at 6:30 she'll be unbearable for the rest of the evening. She sure looks cute when she's sleeping beauty though.
10 DIY RV Camping Tips and Tricks for Beginners
2 weeks ago



No comments:
Post a Comment