CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Misc. Laughter....

The last few days I've had plenty to laugh about. My kids, usually provide that moment, but really don't know what it is they are doing to me. Today, I am canning. I did Jam this morning, and so I wasn't roaming around the house checking on things. I came down stairs after getting the kids off to school and Paige down for her nap. This is what I found.
And it made me smile, and laugh a little. They know that their animals don't get to play on the piano, but when Mom's not looking, it's fair game to them. I think that every animal Emma owns is here, having a party. I am also sure, she plans to continue this party when she gets home from school today.

Last night, when I went in to check on Mason, this is what I found.

I'm not always good at grabbing the camera to capture things like this, but I remembered last night. I didn't know Mason liked to sleep with his head under the pillow. You can barley see his little chin sticking out of the bottom of the pillow. He is so cute.

After taking the picture I went to the review screen to show Shawn and I found a bunch of other pictures that someone else took. I laughed my head off right before climbing in bed.

Super Hero Mason. He's wearing Emma's apron as his cape and the sunglasses he got at the school carnaval.

This has to be my favorite one. I only wish I had been a fly on the wall when they were doing it cause I am sure it was truly funny to watch.


1 comment:

Stillman and Michelle said...

Too Cute! Someone has taken over my phone camera. I found all kinds of pictures of the T.V. with his favorite show on and pictures of Jayden and Ginny.