CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

New upgrade

When we lived in the trailer and remodeled the kitchen we found an awesome deal on a new deeper sink. I was so excited to have a nice deep sink, which wasn't yellow. The we bought our first house, and we got this with the deal, a shallow sink. Somewhat like the yellow sink at the trailer, only not yellow.
For Mothers Day, Shawn spoiled me with a new deeper sink, and I got to choose the faucet.
I Love Love Love how a new sink looks. Shiny and spot free, clean and bright. I know, it's a sink, but the way my sink looks, is really what I feel about my kitchen. If it is dirty and filled with dishes, I really don't want to be in the kitchen working, and just spending time in there. If it is clean, I just want to stay in there and enjoy the cleanliness. It is so amazing how much more this sink can hold that the other could not. I can now wash pots and pans with out all the water ending up on the counter. We would like to change out the counter tops, but all in due time. We'll see how out basement project goes.



No comments: