For those of you who just saw me, this is no surprise to you. For those of you who are wondering, here is your proof. And for my sister who asked my family to take pictures of me, I took some myself and thought you would enjoy them.
This is me, 6 weeks after having Paige in Jan. 09. I started getting serious about loosing weight for 2 months, and then life got hectic and my work out schedule went through the roof. Needless to say, I didn't loose very much.

This is me 20ish pounds lighter and feeling more motivated to change me and find myself in doing so.

I'm a little over a quarter of the way to my goal and feeling like maybe I can actually do this.

These pants, they are now falling off me and I am retiring them to my maternity wardrobe hoping that one day, I can use them again cause I really love them.
9 comments:
You are rockin' it, girl! Congratulations- it is hard work. And you look great! Thanks for the update!
You look great!!!!!!!
Yay!!! I'm so happy. I'm glad you took some pictures! :)i need to get on the boat again...the past few weeks haven't been very good to me.
I know it's hard but keep it up! Good job!
Go Heather! I am proud of you. That takes a lot of work! It is also something I am working on. I hope when I am done I'll look as good as you!
You. Look. Amazing. Plus I LOVE your hair! Way to go girl!
You look great! Good job!
Oh my goodness Heather, you look amazing! It has got to feel awesome! Fantastic job!!!!
Dore'
Wow you look awesome. I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work. Miss you hope to see you at the end of July.
Post a Comment