CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Not feeling well

Paige woke up this morning with a temperature. Needless to say, I stayed home with her and she took an awesome morning nap. Her afternoon nap, well that was a different story. Emma woke her up and we all knew that she wasn't ready. She has been so cuddly and wanting to be held and played with all day. Tonight right as dinner was getting put on the table Shawn was called out on an emergency. The kids and I had a great dinner. After dinner Paige disappeared when I took Mason to the potty. When I came out of the bathroom with Mason I asked Emma where Paige was. She told me that Paige was down stairs playing. So I got Mason and Emma in their jammies and we headed down the stairs. Paige wasn't there. I knew she was in the house, but where? She is never that quiet for that long. Not even when shes up to no good. I walked up stairs and my first thought was to look in my closet (she will often shut her self in there). Instead, I found this:


We moved the bench from the kitchen to our room, which then Paige moved the bathroom stool to the end of the bed bench area and it gave her the opportunity to climb on the bed with out any assistance. She really isn't feeling well if she did this and stayed quiet for probably 15 mins. I think she was sleeping, just barely.

Then she saw me with the camera, and had to pose a smile. I don't think that she is sick in the since most people are with a fever. She has some teeth making their appearance and these teeth seem to be giving her a harder time than the others. Now she has 10 instead of 8.

2 comments:

Amy said...

cute!!!! I love it when they do sweet stuff like that. Good thing she wasn't so quiet cause she was into something. If Ethans quiet...it's trouble!

Curtis and Deedra said...

That's so sweet. Hope she feels better soon.