CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

  • Spring has sprung and winter tries to visit us still. I was so happy that the weekend was filled with spring weather. We got some much needed work done in the back yard and will be working on that all spring I am sure. Oh the sun feels so good.
  • Walking, riding and enjoying getting exercise outside. I have walked almost 2.5 miles each day, maybe more. We have gone on a few family bike rides as we finally got a bike trailer. Shawn is feeling the effects of pulling such a huge load behind him (almost 100lbs all together). The kids love it.
  • All registered and ready for Kindergarten. We really want to get in to the charter school, and there is a lottery draw if there are more applications than spots. We will know what school Emma will be attending mid April. Oh the waiting. We registered her at the local elementary school where Mason goes just in case. She asks everyday if it is the day to start kindergarten. Such anticipation!
  • Spending the week with Mason home. He acts well, but has a cold and with that comes the dreadful cough. Oh I wish he would learn to blow his nose. It has been fun to have him home in the morning and play with him and watch him be creative all on his own. He has come so far and has such a wonderful personality.
  • Challenges that help lift me up and keeps me moving. I don't feel like I am over whelmed with challenges right now, maybe it is cause I choose not to feel that way. But everyone has challenges and it is how we deal with them that ultimately determines how we feel from day to day. I am thankful that right now, I feel like I can be happy cause I choose not to let those daily challenges get me down. I have moments, but they are just that, moments. It makes me grateful. It could be so much worse.
  • Easter is around the corner and I am so excited this year to try and teach my kiddies the real reason of Easter. We will have lots of fun and I will post our daily activities so if you want to participate, you can.
  • General Conference is also around the corner. What are you doing to prepare? I want to know.

1 comment:

The Pincock Family said...

I am praying for guidence. I want to know how I can better serve our Heavenly Father. What do I need learn and do to better myself and strengthen my family is my question this conference? I am also really concerned about our Country and hope that conference help ease my frusteration and unite us.