CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

After a busy weekend in Idaho, when we came home we wanted to put up our Christmas trees and get out our decorations since we did that at our Grandparents homes. The kids were excited, but Paige was more than excited. She decided that anything she could reach in the box, was for the tree and decorated it with my Christmas towels and some Christmas napkins while Shawn was stringing the lights.
Emma wanted to put all the ornaments up, but decided that Mason and Paige should also help. I am sure that Emma put up most of them as Mason and Paige just liked looking at the different ones more than Emma did.

Mason had a hard time putting the ornaments on the tree and leaving them there. If it stayed he would say "Oh No!" He was so cute to watch. Every year he gets better at this. I remember the first year he helped, he tried eating everyone we gave him.

Our finished Family Christmas tree downstairs in the great room.

And this is our new tree that we inherited from Shawn's mom.
It houses all our White House ornaments and some more bulbs. It is more of our formal tree than the other, but being its first year, it will have to wait for next year to have the finishing touches I want to add. I am waiting for the after Christmas clearance sales to get my decorations for this tree.

I made 2 of these to go on our lights on the garage. I like the festive look of a wreath, but this is the first year we've had one, and we have 2. I will post some pictures later this weekend after we get the lights up on the house.









No comments: