- Preschool open house for Emma's class was last night. Now we know where she will be going to learn all the things we have tried to teach her at home, but have not gotten past the determination that she will choose what she learns (cause ultimately she will choose anyway right?).
- A good realtor. We put in an offer on a place last week, haven't heard anything from their realtor, and our realtor has called him several times. He agreed with us to keep looking and see what else we could maybe find. Now we have another option. What to do, what to do?
- A planned camping trip with the family this weekend. It will be short, but the kids are already really excited and Emma has even drawn a map to how to get there.
- Cooler weather. I don't think that I will have to turn on the AC for the next week or two. Soon it will be fall and the heat will have to be turned on.
- Health that gives me strength to keep going and serving and being what a mom should be. I think sometimes I take for granted the health I have been blessed with cause it is just expected.
- Shawn's employment. I remember not too long ago I was worried that Shawn would never find a job and if he did, he wouldn't like it. He likes his job and they are pretty good to him.
- The home we have to live in is not a permanent place, but it is has been such a blessing to be here. I remember it was the second place we looked at and we didn't think it was really what we were wanting, but, it is the perfect layout, and better than any apartment that we could have gone to.
10 DIY RV Camping Tips and Tricks for Beginners
2 weeks ago

1 comment:
Glad you found a place for camping. Where are you going? I asked Cori and the place I was thinking of is Maple Lake. It is on the way to Payson Lakes. It is smaller, but closer to you.
Good luck with the house stuff. Man, I bet you can't wait to be settled!
Have so much fun this weekend!
Post a Comment