That's a beautiful house! You did good!
HOORAY!!!!!!!! I'm soooooo excited for you guys! SWEETNESS
Awesome! Can't wait to see more pics!
Hi Heather..No problem, glad you saw my post! In case you haven't called her yet, DO IT! :) She came home on Saturday. Wait 'til you find out his name ;)P.S. The house looks fantastic! I'll look forward to updates from Jenn!
I can't believe it. You are so lucky you will have 2 places that you will have lived in before I even have 1. Good Luck I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's a beautiful house! You did good!
HOORAY!!!!!!!! I'm soooooo excited for you guys! SWEETNESS
Awesome! Can't wait to see more pics!
Hi Heather..No problem, glad you saw my post! In case you haven't called her yet, DO IT! :) She came home on Saturday. Wait 'til you find out his name ;)
P.S. The house looks fantastic! I'll look forward to updates from Jenn!
I can't believe it. You are so lucky you will have 2 places that you will have lived in before I even have 1. Good Luck I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment