At school the first thing Emma did was sit down at the computer and start playing games. I don't think she even knew about all the wonderful things around her. I talked her into walking around her classroom and seeing what else there was to do there. Tuesday we got to go together. It was really fun for me to be there with her, learning how her day will go.
After computers she played dress up. I knew that she would love it here, but she was quick to notice that they didn't have a princess crown. We will have to do something about that.
We then had circle time and read a book. We talked about the different projects we were going to make for Art and then we headed over to the tables to get busy.
After computers she played dress up. I knew that she would love it here, but she was quick to notice that they didn't have a princess crown. We will have to do something about that.
First we made Emma's Birthday crown. She will wear this on the day the celebrate her birthday.

Then we painted her hand and made her hand print next to Shawn's and mine (we did ours at the open house) and she choose some great colors.
They have a whole bunch of trikes and bikes, scooters and things to ride. They also have huge sandbox, and a play gym. She will have fun here for sure!
Thursday was her first day without a parent with her. She was really excited and ready to get to learning. She was so eager to get to school she kept asking if I could take her before Mason's bus came and got him. Sad for her that Mason gets picked up before we leave...but she leaves right after the bus comes.
Our hope for Emma is she will be eager to learn, open her mind and follow directions so she will have fun. We know that she will go far if she will allow the help from her teachers. We are so proud of how she has grown, and hope that this next step in her life will only open more doors to her personality and development.
Then we painted her hand and made her hand print next to Shawn's and mine (we did ours at the open house) and she choose some great colors.
After Art was over we got to go outside and play.
Thursday was her first day without a parent with her. She was really excited and ready to get to learning. She was so eager to get to school she kept asking if I could take her before Mason's bus came and got him. Sad for her that Mason gets picked up before we leave...but she leaves right after the bus comes.
Our hope for Emma is she will be eager to learn, open her mind and follow directions so she will have fun. We know that she will go far if she will allow the help from her teachers. We are so proud of how she has grown, and hope that this next step in her life will only open more doors to her personality and development.


3 comments:
I've never seen a toy like that yellow one. That's cool. Sounds like a great school.
that last picture looks just like you!! I'm going to cry when I send my babies off to school!! They grow up sooo fast!
I haven't cried yet...but I still have Paige at home and I see this time as great one on one time with her... I think it is good to have Emma and I away from one another. Maybe our relationship with get better than it already is.
Post a Comment