- Preschool Open House for Mason this morning allowed time to get to know his teacher and the aids that are in the class a bit better. It also allowed some misunderstandings to be cleared up and I think (crossing my fingers) we are set for Mason to get back to school and therapy! Hooray!!
- The end of hunting for a home as we are going to make a counter offer for a reversal offer we received. I am sure that if everything works out the way we hope they do (can it be when buying a house? ) we will be very happy with our choice.
- Home made Raspberry freeze jam. I found raspberries at a really good deal and the timing couldn't have been more perfect. I am glad for good produce sales.
- Reading more about Autism, especially this book, has opened my eyes and helped me get a handle on where to go from here with Mason. I am hoping for some great strides this year and know what I need to educate myself on, helps more than I thought it could.
- Date nights are planned for the next month. Date night for Shawn and I, Shawn and Emma, Mason and I and a temple night for Shawn and I. We are also planning a weekend camping trip before Emma starts school. It should be a good month.
- My New computer has been so nice. I can actually run several different programs and not have any slow down due to an extra page being open. I didn't realize how slow my last computer was. Mind you I had only 10% of its memory not being used. It was time to upgrade, although the timing wasn't the best, I am glad it happened.
- Our Family Pictures are the best we have ever had! I can't even begin to tell you how nice it was to get some good pictures of Mason actually looking at the camera! You can see them here. Michelle with Treasured Portraits did them. You can contact her here if you want great pictures done for your family!
- Paige is growing and climbing the stairs. The WHOLE stair case is her toy now and I don't have a way to set the baby gate up at the bottom, so our eyes are always on her and the stairs.
- Blessings that go unnoticed usually that I take for granted, simple things like running water, electricity, hot water, bedding, comfortable clothing, automobiles. The everyday things I use, but don't always think about the blessing it is to have them. We have been blessed with much.
10 DIY RV Camping Tips and Tricks for Beginners
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment