CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Snuggles

This morning I woke up to Paige whimpering. When I got up, I noticed that Mason was not in his room, so I figured he went down stairs and was waiting on the landing for the rest of us to get up (this is not unusual). I was wrong, and this is what I saw as I entered Emma and Paige's room.
She was looking at them...I am sure her whimpers were trying to ask them to let her join them.

Just too cute. I am glad they love one another so much!

3 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE IT!!! I bet Mason misses having Emma as a roomie. Poor Paige...she just looks like she's missing out on all the fun!! :)

ChrisandTamara said...

How cute!

Curtis and Deedra said...

That is adorable! And I love the look on Paige's face.