Safety is really something that each of us are thankful for. Every time I leave home, or Shawn leaves home and we are apart I have the thought as we are departing that it could be my last time saying good bye. I am thankful that even though I have had those thoughts often, we have been blessed with many hello's when reunited.
- Our bodies are under estimated by the power they have and the ways they can heal. I am overwhelmed at the function our bodies have as we do our mundane everyday tasks. How different would our lives become if we lost the use of something as simple as the muscle to smile?
- Automobiles ~ I'm glad I don't live in the horse and buggy era. Going from my home to my parents home would be much longer than the current 6-7 hours... and I wouldn't do it by my self with my kids.
- Telephones can be such a nuisance, but it sure makes keeping in contact with some one far away easier. It is so easy to just pick up the phone and dial a few numbers to be instantly in contact with the other end. How much easier could it be to keep in touch with those who are near, or far?
- Miles stones reached by children. Nothing makes a Mama happier than to hare her babies first word to be "mama". Paige is my only baby who said mama before Dada. She also started crawling the evening we got to Grandma and Grandpa Clausen's home. All her Grandparents were here at the moment her knees figured out the motion they needed to follow her arm movement. Only her Daddy missed it live. We recorded it for him, and her for later viewing.
- Peacefulness that falls over a home when all is asleep.
A Little Scare
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment