CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday

  • Our First Paycheck in 4 years. Let me tell you how good it felt just to hold it in my hands. Now I just have to figure out my budget, when I don't even know when my bills are due, or even how much they will be! Awww... the joy of moving:)
  • A Lunch Date with Shawn and the kids yesterday. It was SO nice to get out of the house.
  • Good news from a friend, the news could have been much worse.
  • A bike ride with Emma. She is finally riding her 2 wheel bike, with training wheels, but she is not crying the whole 20 or more minutes in build up to ride. We went for a short bike ride together last night. It was so fun to see her go.
  • The upcoming trip to my parents to celebrate my Dad turning the big 6-0! I will also be able to see my sister, which may be the only time I see her this year:(
  • The beautiful flower bed I cleaned out and put flowers in. It looks SO MUCH BETTER.
  • A full nights sleep. Even though Paige is teething, has a runny nose and a little cough, she is still sleeping all night. Now, I just need to get to bed earlier.
  • The Laundry is done for the week. I am so thankful I don't have to wash all our clothing like the people did before they had washers and dryers. I would never get done.
  • The Adult meeting of Stake Conference. Last weekend was our stake conference, I got a sitter for Saturday night's adult meeting, and Shawn was called out to an emergency. My day was really crazy and I almost canceled with the sitter, but I am so glad I went. I am so grateful to the thoughts that were shared.
  • My Testimony! It isn't the strongest all the time. I even question what I believe when things get hard, but I am always so grateful to look back at my life thus far and see the hand of the Lord and the MANY blessings I have. I Know God lives and is mindful of us.
  • Living in the land of Thrift... of Thrift Stores that is. I haven't been so excited in 4 years. I can now go to yard sales, shop for great finds at thrift stores and catch great deals on online classifieds!!!
  • A surplus of Food Storage, it isn't quite a years supply yet, but we are getting close. I need to take advise from a friend and add something I don't have and need to have slowly each month. Then I will have my emergency supply, not just my food supply.

No comments: