- 6 wonderful years married to a wonderful man. It sure has had its ups and downs, but more ups than down. Shawn came home with a bouquet of flowers for me and it was so nice to have fresh flowers.
- A night out with Shawn to celebrate our 6 year anniversary. He took me out to an Indian restaurant and then to the Provo Little Theater. It was so good to change up our normal "date" night.
- A fun day watching the kids play in the pool. It is amazing how much they grow.
- Being home. After a week and 2 days at my parents house, it was so good to be home, sleeping in my bed, and getting things back on track with Paige.
- Payday #2. What a blessing it is to finally have a paycheck.
- Another Date with Shawn next week. We get to go to the Spanish Fork Rodeo and we don't have to pay for it. Shawn is working at the rodeo so he got free tickets. WE are really excited.
A Little Scare
1 week ago

3 comments:
Congrats on 6 years!
I wish we could have seen you while we were in Boise, but we were too busy with family!
It sounds like you are doing really well! I miss you!
Dore'
Happy Anniversary!!!!
(That's supposed to say ChrisandTamara. Everytime I go into our gmail account next time I go into blog is says Chris instead of ChrisandTamara. Gotta fix that, soon as I figure out how).
Post a Comment