CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm back finally to Thankful Thursdays. I missed the last few, but I am back, and it's a good thing.

  • Our safe move. Emma and Mason took turns riding in the big truck with Dad and loved every second of it. I didn't like every second of following that big truck, and so I am thankful to be done with that.
  • A great Neighborhood! We were here a whole 5 minutes before a few neighbors came over to help us unload the truck. They were not even from the ward. How nice. Our back yard neighbor brought us cookies and a welcome card the other night and the "short" walks turn into long one cause all the neighbors stop us to talk.
  • My New Washer and Dryer! They are so fast and efficient. Shawn really spoiled me.
  • A bigger house, with a garage. We are slowly getting settled.
  • Shawn's Job is going well. He was on call yesterday and today, but only one call came at 7:40 this morning. At least he slept well. He is really enjoying the job.
  • My first Cell phone. It is nice to have a way of keeping in touch with Shawn. We got the phone that combined the phone and our Palms, so I only have one handheld devise instead of a phone and a hand held. Makes it nice and we got a GREAT deal.
  • I close Park. It is around the corner, closer that the church is, and we walk to both places.
  • Blessings! There were many days that I thought this time would never come. Many days I thought we would always be looking for a job. I am grateful that it all worked out, as it always does.
  • Shawn! I know that I say this often, but I really love Shawn and am so Thankful for him. He makes me a better person, and helps me to do things I wouldn't do without him.

I know many of you are hoping for pictures. I don't have any yet, cause I am still unpacking. I will have some soon. I Promise:)

3 comments:

Curtis and Deedra said...

Yay! Glad everything is going so well and what great neighbors you have! They are doing what all neighbors should do :)

Stillman and Michelle said...

I am so jealous of your backyard neighbors. Maybe they can write and tell mine how to behave. Happy for you though.

ChrisandTamara said...

Wow! What great neighbors! Sounds like a great neighborhood to live in. So glad you made it safely to your new house. And glad Shawn is enjoying his new job.